诗词中文译文:
东归在路率尔成咏,
Returning eastward on the road, I composed this poem,
朝代时光飞逝,将军不再横行;
Dynasty's time has passed, the general's glory no more.
学问功名皆未成就,
I have not achieved scholarship or official rank,
心中归乡却总是心情不平。
My heart longs for home, but I am always discontent.
故乡在百万里以外,
My hometown is thousands of miles away,
秋山中猿猴鸣号;
In the autumn mountain, monkeys cry out;
人们都愁云悲雨,
People are sorrowful, dark clouds and rain,
我作为旅客已习惯于狂风之声。
As a traveler, I am accustomed to the sound of the wind.
纵使羁恋多情,
Even though I am full of longing and emotion,
对于每一个伤心事情我都一样。
Every heartbreak affects me the same way.
诗意和赏析:
这首诗来自隋代的孙万寿,诗中表达了他的失意与归乡之情。诗人在学问和官职上都没有取得成就,心中想归乡却总是无法平静。故乡虽然万里之外,但孤寂的山中猿鸣为他增加了几分依依不舍的情绪。同时,诗人将自己的愁云悲雨与成为旅客习惯的狂风声相对比,显露出一种悲观与无奈。尽管他充满了情感和羁绊,但每一次伤心事情对他来说都是相同的痛苦。这首诗情绪沉郁,描绘了一个对命运不满的归乡之人的内心世界。
学宦两无成,归心自不平。故乡尚万里,山秋猿夜鸣。人愁惨云色,客意惯风声。羁恨虽多情,俱是一伤情。