凤栖梧 以上三首见中州乐府译文及注释

凤栖梧 以上三首见中州乐府朗读

《凤栖梧 以上三首见中州乐府》是元代景覃创作的诗词。以下是对该诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

百岁中分,流年过半,
In the midst of a hundred years, as time passes by,
尘劳系人无尽。
Endless are the worldly troubles that bind us.

桑柘周围,菅茅低架,
Around me are mulberry and paulownia trees, with low thatched huts,
且喜水亲山近。
And I rejoice in the proximity of water and mountains.

倦飞高鸟,算也有、闲枝栖稳。
Weary flying birds also find solace, perching on peaceful branches.
纸帐绸衾,日高睡起,懒梳蓬鬓。
Silk curtains and bedding, rising lazily with the sun, neglecting to tidy my disheveled hair.

闲阶土花碧润。
The idle steps adorned with earthy blossoms, lush and vibrant.
缓芒鞋、恐伤蜗蚓。
My leisurely grass shoes, cautious not to harm the earthworms.

倒掩衡门,空解草玄谁信。
I close the Heng Gate behind me, leaving it empty, who would believe the profoundness of my solitude?
俗驾轻云易散,赖独有莲峰破孤闷。
The common carriages vanish like fleeting clouds, but I am fortunate to have the Lotus Peak to dispel my loneliness.

世事悠悠,从教莫问。
The affairs of the world are vast and endless; I advise you not to inquire about them.

这首诗词表达了作者对尘世纷扰的厌倦和对自然山水的追求。他喜爱自然的宁静和山水的近在咫尺,倦飞的高鸟在闲枝上安稳栖息,自己也能随性地起床,不急于整理蓬乱的头发。诗中还描绘了闲散的生活场景,土花盛开在闲散的阶梯上,作者穿着缓慢的芒鞋,小心翼翼地避免伤害蜗蚓。诗的后半部分表达了作者对世俗琐事的厌倦,他关闭了衡门,独自一人在莲峰中寻找心灵的栖息。作者告诫读者,世事繁忙而漫长,我们应该追求内心的宁静,不要过多关注尘世的纷扰。

这首诗词以简洁的语言和自然的描写展现了作者的情感和心境,表达了对宁静自然的向往和对世俗繁忙的厌倦,给人以深思和放松的感受。

下载这首诗
(0)
诗文归类:凤栖梧
相关诗文: