河北都转运使王公译文及注释

河北都转运使王公朗读

《河北都转运使王公》是一首宋代的诗词,作者是靖康小雅。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

河北都转运使王公,
Wang Gong, the Transport Officer in Hebei,

朝代:宋代,作者:靖康小雅,
Dynasty: Song Dynasty, Author: Jingkang Xiaoya,

内容:建炎绍统,锐於中兴。
Content: The establishment of the Jianyan era, focused on revitalization.

乃得贤辅,食薜饮水。
Obtained wise assistance, living frugally.

责君尧舜,良哉股肱。
Holding you responsible, like the virtuous rulers Yao and Shun.

苟用其言,不难丕承。
If you follow their advice, inheriting their noble legacy won't be difficult.

时相巨蠹,忌妒才能。
In this era, there are many envious and jealous people who despise talent.

群邪翼之,如彼鹯鹰。
Evil forces gather and soar like vultures and eagles.

公奋不雇,忠勇日增。
You, as a noble official, remain steadfast and loyal, growing in courage day by day.

瞻之维何,垂天之鹏。
How admirable it is to look up to you, like a soaring eagle that touches the heavens.

琐琐潜善,陋比蛙蝇。
Although your good deeds may seem insignificant and humble, they surpass the smallness of frogs and flies.

贤死奸寿,何戒何惩。
The virtuous die prematurely while the treacherous live long lives, so what measures can be taken to prevent and punish such injustice?

这首诗词以河北都转运使王公为题材,表达了在乱世中,王公以贤能之才辅佐君主,过着节俭朴素的生活。作者将王公比作尧舜这样的贤明君主,希望他能坚持贤能之言,继承君主的遗志。然而,作者也指出了时代中巨蠹、妒忌才能的势力,他们像鹯鹰一样聚集在一起。尽管如此,王公依然坚守忠诚,勇敢前进。作者赞美王公的品德和勇气,将其比喻为垂天之鹏。同时,作者也意味着王公的善行虽然微不足道,但却胜过琐碎的蛙蝇。最后,作者对贤者英年早逝、奸邪长寿的现象进行了思考,提出了如何遏制和惩罚不义之事的问题。

这首诗词通过对王公的赞美和思考,展现了作者对忠诚和贤能的崇高追求,同时也对时代的黑暗面进行了揭示。它以简练的语言表达了作者的情感和思想,给人以启示和思考。

下载这首诗
(0)
相关诗文: 使