奉酬扬州刘舍人见寄之作译文及注释

奉酬扬州刘舍人见寄之作朗读

《奉酬扬州刘舍人见寄之作》是宋代欧阳修创作的一首诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

别君今几时,
When will we part, my friend,
岁月如插羽。
Time flies like feathers.
悠悠寝与食,
Leisurely in sleep and meals,
忽忽朝复暮。
Suddenly it's morning, then evening.
纷纷竟何为,
What is the purpose of all this hustle and bustle,
凛凛还自惧。
I am afraid of the unknown.
朝廷无献纳,
The court has no offerings,
仓廪徒耗蠹。
The granaries are empty, consumed by pests.
风霜苦见侵,
Harsh winds and frost invade,
衰病日增故。
Decline and illness increase day by day.
江湖岂不思,
How can I not miss the rivers and lakes,
恳悃布已屡。
Sincerely expressing my thoughts repeatedly.
美哉广陵公,
Oh, the noble Guangling Lord,
风政传道路。
Your virtuous governance spreads far and wide.
优游侍从臣,
You leisurely attend to your duties,
左右天子顾。
Serving the emperor with loyalty.
君来一何迟,
Why are you so late in coming,
我请亦有素。
I have long been waiting for you.
何当两还分,
When will we meet again,
尚冀一相遇。
I hope for that reunion.
把手或未能,
We may not be able to hold hands,
尺书幸时寓。
But a letter can bring us together.

这首诗词表达了欧阳修对时光流逝的感慨和对友谊的思念之情。诗人感叹岁月如羽毛般飞逝,生活的琐事让人忙碌不已,而自己的身体逐渐衰弱。他对朝廷的困境和社会的不公感到担忧,同时也思念江湖的自由和友人的相聚。诗中赞美了广陵公的政绩和品德,表达了对友谊和期待再次相见的渴望。

这首诗词以简洁的语言表达了复杂的情感,通过对时间流逝、社会现实和友谊的思考,展现了诗人对人生和社会的深刻洞察。同时,诗中运用了对比和意象的手法,使诗词更加生动有力。

下载这首诗
(0)
相关诗文:

欧阳修

欧阳修(1007-1072),字永叔,号醉翁,晚号“六一居士”。汉族,吉州永丰(今江西省永丰县)人,因吉州原属庐陵郡,以“庐陵欧阳修”自居。谥号文忠,世称欧阳文忠公。北宋政治家、文学家、史学家,与韩愈、柳宗元、王安石、苏洵、苏轼、苏辙、曾巩合称“唐宋八大家”。后人又将其与韩愈、柳宗元和苏轼合称“千古文章四大家”。...