橡栗充朝给赏析

橡栗充朝给朗读

《寄贾岛浪仙》是一首唐代诗词,作者是姚合。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

悄悄掩门扉,
Quietly closing the door,
穷窘自维絷。
In poverty and distress, I struggle on my own.
世途已昧履,
I have lost my way in the world,
生计复乖缉。
My livelihood is difficult to sustain.

疏我非常性,
Others seldom understand me,
端峭尔孤立。
I remain aloof and isolated.
往还纵云久,
I've wandered through clouds for a long time,
贫蹇岂自习。
Experiencing poverty and hardship, how can I find peace?

所居率荒野,
I reside in a desolate wilderness,
宁似在京邑。
Preferable to being in a bustling city.
院落夕弥空,
The courtyard is desolate in the evening,
虫声雁相及。
Insects chirp, and the geese call to each other.

衣巾半僧施,
Half-clad, I live like a monk,
蔬药常自拾。
Gathering vegetables and herbs by myself.
凛凛寝席单,
My bed is cold and bare,
翳翳灶烟湿。
The misty kitchen smoke is damp.

颓篱里人度,
People pass by the dilapidated fence,
败壁邻灯入。
The light from the neighboring house seeps in.
晓思已暂舒,
Morning thoughts briefly ease my mind,
暮愁还更集。
But evening sorrows gather once again.

风凄林叶萎,
The wind is bleak, and the leaves wither,
苔糁行径涩。
The path is covered in moss and difficult to traverse.
海峤誓同归,
We made a vow to return together,
橡栗充朝给。
With acorns and chestnuts as our sustenance.

这首诗词描绘了一个贫穷孤独的人生活在偏远的荒野之中,与世隔绝。作者表达了自己对社会现状的不满和对生活困境的思考。诗中展现了作者节俭朴素的生活方式,他自给自足,过着与尘世无关的简单生活。然而,作者内心仍然承受着困苦和孤独的折磨,渴望摆脱现状,但却又感到无法自拔。诗中的景物描写凄凉,呈现出一种寂寥和阴郁的氛围,与作者内心的愁绪相呼应。

整首诗以贾岛为借指,贾岛是唐代著名的浪漫主义诗人,以潇洒不羁的风格著称。姚合在诗中把自己比作浪仙,寄托了对自由、自在生活的向往,并对现实中的困境和身份孤立感到无奈。诗中运用了寓情于景的手法,通过描绘自然景物和个人感受,表达了作者内心的矛盾和苦闷。整首诗以简约的语言和凄凉的意境,传达了一种思想上的追求和生活中的困顿,展示了唐代士人内心的独特境遇。

下载名句
(0)
名句归类:宫怨
相关名句:

姚合

姚合,陕州硖石人。生卒年均不详,约唐文宗太和中前后在世。以诗名。登元和十一年(公元八一六年)进士第。初授武功主簿,人因称为姚武功。调富平、万年尉。宝历中,(公元八二六年左右)历监察御史,户部员外郎。出任荆、杭二州刺史。后为给事中,陕、虢观察使。与马戴、费冠卿、殷尧藩、张籍游,李频师事之。诗与贾岛齐名,号称“姚、贾”。仕终秘书监。合著有诗集十卷,《新唐书艺文志》及选王维、祖咏等十八人诗,为极玄集一卷,又摭古人诗联,叙其措意,各有体要,撰诗例一卷,(均《唐才子传》)并传于世。...