投谢钱武肃,朝代:唐代,作者:吴仁璧
投谢钱武肃,
I made a tribute to Qian Wusu,
朝代:唐代,Author: Wu Renbi,
Dynasty: Tang Dynasty, Author: Wu Renbi,
朝代:唐代,作者: 吴仁璧,
Dynasty: Tang Dynasty, Author: Wu Renbi,
东门上相好知音,
On the eastern gate, I found a good friend who understands me well,
On the eastern gate, I found a kindred spirit,
数尽台前郭隗金。
We shared our thoughts on many topics, even about famous people and their gold and riches.
We talked about everything, even quibbling over gold and riches.
累重虽然容食椹,
Although I have been burdened by heavy responsibilities, I can still enjoy the simple pleasures,
Even though my burdens are heavy, I can still enjoy the simple pleasure of eating honey locust beans,
力微无计报焚林。
I may be weak and powerless, but I have no plans to ignore the raging fire in the woods.
My strength may be weak, but I cannot ignore the burning forest.
弊貂不称芙蓉幕,
My worn-out fur coat does not match the beautiful silk curtains,
My tattered fur coat is not worthy of the beautiful silk curtains,
衰朽仍惭玳瑁簪。
Even in my decline, I still feel ashamed of wearing a precious jade hairpin.
In my old age, I still feel ashamed to wear a jade hairpin.
十里溪光一山月,
The moonlight shines on the stream for ten miles, and a mountain stands tall,
The moonlight shines on the stream for ten miles, and a solitary mountain stands tall,
可堪从此负归心。
This scenery is enough to make me forget my worries and return home with a light heart.
I can bear all my worries and return home with a light heart.
诗意和赏析:
Poetic meaning and appreciation:
这首诗以作者与朋友东门相见为背景,描绘了作者在尘世繁华中的得失之感。通过以“知音”相称的朋友为中心,表达了作者思考人生沧桑与人际关系的感慨。诗中表达了作者对现实生活的看法,他担心自己在权利和名利面前迷失了本心,感到自己的力量微弱,无法改变世间的荒诞。作者以自我举例,用毛病的貂皮和朽烂的簪子来衬托朋友的美丽,表达了对时光流转和自己衰老的无奈和羞耻。最后,作者描述了宁静的山川景色,用以呼应内心的归心愿望,寄托了对家庭和宁静生活的向往。
This poem is set against the background of the author meeting a friend at the eastern gate, depicting the author's gains and losses in the hustle and bustle of the world. Through the central figure of the "kindred spirit" friend, the poem expresses the author's contemplation of the vicissitudes of life and interpersonal relationships. The poem expresses the author's view on life, he worries that he has lost himself in the face of power and fame, and feels his own powerlessness to change the absurdity of the world. The author uses himself as an example, contrasting his own flaws such as a worn-out mink coat and a rotten hairpin with the beauty of his friend, expressing his helplessness and shame in the passage of time and his own aging. Lastly, the author describes the peaceful scenery of mountains and streams, in line with his inner desire to return home, expressing his longing for family and a peaceful life.
“十里溪光一山月”出自唐代吴仁璧的《投谢钱武肃》,诗句共7个字,诗句拼音为:shí lǐ xī guāng yī shān yuè,诗句平仄:平仄平平平平仄。