《临江仙(木犀)》是一首宋代的诗词,作者是李处全。以下是这首诗词的中文译文:
畴昔方壶游戏地,
In the past, I roamed freely in the world,
群仙步履相从。
Accompanied by a group of immortals.
明黄衫子御西风。
Wearing bright yellow robes, I ride the west wind.
佩环金错落,
My jade pendants jingle harmoniously,
羽葆翠璁珑。
My feathered fan shines with emerald brilliance.
骑鹄翩然归去路,
On the back of a crane, I gracefully return home,
吹箫横度青峰。
Playing the flute as I cross over the green peaks.
夜深河汉冷秋容。
In the deep night, the Milky Way appears cold and autumnal.
前驱香十里,
Ten miles ahead, a fragrant scent leads,
飘堕月轮东。
Drifting downwind toward the rising moon.
这首诗词以仙境的景象为背景,描绘了主人公在仙山游玩的情景。作者通过描写自己身着明黄衣服、御西风、佩环金错落、羽葆翠璁珑,骑着鹄鹤翩翩归去的形象,展现了仙人的神秘与高雅。夜晚,河汉冷冷清清,萧瑟的秋天气息渐浓。然而,前方香气四溢,月亮东升,唤起了主人公对美好仙境的向往。
这首诗词通过细腻的描写和流畅的语言,展现了仙境的神奇和美丽。诗人通过仙人的形象、仙山的景色和自然元素的运用,营造了一种超凡脱俗的氛围。整首诗词表达了对仙境的向往和追求,以及对纯净、美好生活的渴望。
“夜深河汉冷秋容”出自宋代李处全的《临江仙(木犀)》,诗句共7个字,诗句拼音为:yè shēn hé hàn lěng qiū róng,诗句平仄:仄平平仄仄平平。