《贺新郎(和许侍郎奕韵)》是宋代魏了翁所作的一首诗词。以下是我为您提供的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
千里楼前客,
A guest in front of the tower, a thousand miles away,
数从前、几般契分,
Calculating the past, how many vows and separations,
更谁同得。
Who else can share this joy?
尚记流莺催人去,
I still remember the warbler urging me to leave,
又见莎鸡当夕。
And now I see the pheasant at dusk.
叹天运、相煎何急。
Sighing at the urgency of fate's entanglement,
幸自江山皆吾土,
Fortunately, all the rivers and mountains are my homeland,
被南薰、吹信还相逼。
But the southern breeze urges me to return.
临大路,控长策。
Standing at the great road, holding the reins,
向来风月苏家笛。
Enjoying the Su family's flute melodies of the past.
问天边、玉堂何似,
Asking what lies beyond the horizon, how it compares to the jade palace,
黄冈秋色。
And admiring the autumn colors of Huanggang.
万事无心随处好,
With a carefree mind, everything is pleasant wherever I am,
风定一川澄碧。
As the wind settles, the river becomes clear and tranquil.
些个事、非公谁识。
These matters, who can understand other than myself?
我亦年来如此意,
I have held this sentiment for years,
但聪明、不及于前日。
But my wisdom does not match that of the past.
谁为我,指无极。
Who can guide me to the boundless?
这首诗词以写景、抒情为主题,通过描绘客人在千里楼前的情景,表达了对过去情感的回忆和对现状的感慨。诗人在诗中提到了一些自然景物,如流莺、莎鸡和黄冈秋色,以及一些个人情感,如对江山的眷恋和对命运的思考。整首诗描绘了诗人心境的变迁,以及对过去和现在的对比,同时表达了对未来的期望和追求。通过写景与写情的结合,诗词展示了诗人内心的复杂情感和对人生的思考。
“黄冈秋色”出自宋代魏了翁的《贺新郎(和许侍郎奕韵)》,诗句共4个字,诗句拼音为:huáng gāng qiū sè,诗句平仄:平平平仄。