《水调歌头》是一首宋代的诗词,作者是刘辰翁。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
夜深未能睡,
In the deep night, unable to sleep,
明日为赋此寄之。
Tomorrow I will compose this and send it.
山水无宿约,
The mountains and waters make no appointment,
村暗自当还。
In the dark village, I will return on my own.
不知有客乘兴,
Not knowing if there are guests enjoying themselves,
载我弄沧湾。
They take me to play in the boundless bay.
酒吸明河欲尽,
Drinking, I drain the bright river,
月落三星在下,
The moon sets, three stars appear,
未放水风闲。
The water and wind have not been set free.
影转松起舞,
The shadows shift, the pines dance,
扶步入林间。
I support my steps and enter the forest.
恨无人,横野笛,
Regretting the absence of companions, playing the flute across the wilderness,
叫关山。
I call out to the barrier mountains.
知君慷慨何事,
What generous matter do you know, my friend,
惜得米阳关。
But I lament not reaching the Miyang Pass.
看取大江东去,
I gaze at the great river flowing eastward,
把酒凄然北望,
Drinking wine, I sorrowfully look north,
说著泪潺小湲。
Speaking with tears trickling down.
我饮自须尽,
I will drink until I'm satisfied,
君唱有何难。
Why should it be difficult for you to sing?
这首诗词描述了作者夜深未能入眠,准备明日创作诗词并寄给他人的心情。他感到山水无法与他约定相见,村庄也因黑暗而无人迎接他的归来。然而,他不知是否有客人正乘兴而来,载他一起游玩在广阔的沧湾之中。他畅饮美酒,尽情享受明亮的河水,直到月落星现,却依然没有释放水和风的自由。影子转动,松树起舞,他踏入林间,却感到寂寞,吹起笛子在荒凉的野外呼唤关山。他询问朋友是否知道何事让他如此慷慨,遗憾未能到达米阳关。他眺望东去的大江,把酒凄然地向北望,泪水悄悄流淌。他自愿饮尽美酒,却不明白为何朋友唱歌有何难处。
这首诗词表达了作者在夜深人静的时刻内心的孤寂和无奈,同时也展现了他对自然山水的热爱和对友谊的向往。诗中的描述细腻而抒情,通过描绘自然景物和人情境遇,表达了作者内心的情感和对人生的思考。整首诗词以自然景物为背景,将作者的情感与自然融合在一起,给人以思索和共鸣的空间。
“月落三星在下”出自宋代刘辰翁的《水调歌头》,诗句共6个字,诗句拼音为:yuè luò sān xīng zài xià,诗句平仄:仄仄平平仄仄。
刘辰翁(1233.2.4—1297.2.12),字会孟,别号须溪。庐陵灌溪(今江西省吉安市吉安县梅塘乡小灌村)人。南宋末年著名的爱国诗人。 景定三年(1262)登进士第。他一生一生致力于文学创作和文学批评活动,为后人留下了可贵的丰厚文化遗产,遗著由子刘将孙编为《须溪先生全集》,《宋史·艺文志》著录为一百卷,已佚。...