回首江皋泪如洗赏析

回首江皋泪如洗朗读

《答林康民见和梅花诗》是宋代朱松所作的一首诗词。这首诗描绘了一个冬日的景色,以及诗人对梅花的赞美和思念之情。以下是诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

寒崦人家碧溪尾,
In the outskirts of a cold village, at the end of a clear stream,
一树江梅卧清泚。
A tree of river plum lies by the clear pool.
仙姿不受凡眼污,
Its celestial beauty is untouched by mundane eyes,
风斂天香瘴烟里。
The wind gathers its heavenly fragrance amidst the misty air.

向来休沐偶无事,
Usually free and idle with no particular business,
谁从我游二三子。
Who would accompany me for a stroll, just two or three friends?
弯碕曲迳一携手,
Around the winding paths, hand in hand,
冻雀惊飞乱英委。
Startled birds fly away, scattering petals in disarray.

班荆劝客小延伫,
Ban Jing invites guests to linger a little longer,
酌酒赋诗相料理。
Pouring wine, composing poems, and enjoying each other's company.
多情入骨怜风味,
Being sentimental to the core, I cherish the flavor of the wind,
依倚横斜嚼冰蕊。
Leaning and chewing on the icy essence.

至今清梦挂残月,
Even now, in my clear dreams, the waning moon hangs,
强作短歌传素齿。
Compelled to compose this short song, it passes through my white teeth.
韵高常恨句难称,
The rhyme is lofty, but I often lament the difficulty of expressing my thoughts,
赖有君诗清且美。
Fortunately, your poetry is clear and beautiful.

天涯负晚感乡物,
Carrying the nostalgia for hometown as I travel far,
归欤何时路千里。
When will I return, my journey of a thousand miles?
枕楼一笛雪漫空,
Lying on the tower, a flute plays as snow fills the air,
回首江皋泪如洗。
Looking back, tears wash my cheeks by the riverside.

这首诗以冬日景色为背景,通过描绘寒冷的乡村和清澈的溪水,展示了一株江梅的美丽和高贵。梅花被诗人视为仙子一般的存在,不受尘世的玷污,散发着天香。诗人表达了对梅花的喜爱和对自然之美的赞美。

诗人也表达了自己的孤独和思念之情。他常常闲暇无事,希望能有人相伴,一同欣赏梅花。在诗中,他邀请朋友一起游览,但冷鸟的惊飞却打乱了梅花的盛景。然而,即便面对这样的情况,诗人仍然感慨万分,对友谊和美酒抱有热爱之情。

最后几句表达了诗人对故乡的思念和对归乡的期盼。他在清梦中看到残月挂在天空,不由自主地写下了这首短歌。他才华横溢,但常常感到词句难以表达自己内心的想法,幸好有君的清新美丽的诗作相伴。

整首诗抒发了诗人对自然美景和友谊的热爱,同时也抒发了他对故乡的思念和对归乡的期望。诗人运用细腻的描写和抒情的语言,将自然景色与内心情感相结合,展示了他对美的敏感和对人情世故的回避,同时也表达了对友谊和思乡之情的深深眷恋。

下载名句
(0)
相关名句: