《送元晦》是刘珙所作的一首诗词,描绘了离别时的情景。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
翩翩双黄鹤,结巢相因依。
Graceful, the pair of yellow cranes, bound together in their nest.
这两只黄鹤飞舞在空中,相互依靠,结成一对巢。
一为天风便,矫翮西北飞。
One with the wind of heaven, they soar swiftly to the northwest.
它们随着天风,迅疾地向西北方飞去。
岁华及晼晚,霜露侵征衣。
The years have passed, dusk has arrived, frost and dew seep into my garments.
岁月流逝,黄昏降临,霜露渗透进我的衣衫。
此行亦良苦,千里以为期。
This journey is also arduous, a thousand miles to be endured.
这次离别也是辛苦的,要经历千里之行。
堂上玄发亲,荣禄当及兹。
In the ancestral hall, my parents' hair has turned white, their honor and fortune are now bestowed upon me.
在家族的堂上,父母的头发已经变白,他们的荣誉和财富如今传给了我。
人生会有役,不复情凄洏。
In life, there are duties to fulfill, no longer can I indulge in sorrow.
在人生中,有许多责任要履行,不能再沉溺于悲伤。
徘徊都门道,欲语行且迟。
Lingering by the city gate, I want to speak, but hesitate to depart.
在都门口徘徊,想要开口说话,却迟疑着离去。
念子抱孤桐,窈窕弦古词。
Thinking of my child embracing the lonely phoenix tree, the graceful strings playing ancient melodies.
想着孩子抱着孤寂的桐树,优美的琴弦奏响着古老的曲调。
清商奋逸响,激烈有余悲。
The clear tones resound with vigor, intense with a touch of sorrow.
清澈的音调响起,充满活力,又带有一丝悲伤。
不辞弹者劳,正恐知音稀。
I do not hesitate to play, fearing that there are few who truly appreciate it.
我毫不犹豫地弹奏,担心真正欣赏它的人寥寥无几。
知音何足贵,我顾不可追。
A true friend is priceless, but I cannot linger.
真正的知音是无价的,但我不能再停留下去。
这首诗词《送元晦》以离别为主题,通过描绘黄鹤、描述离别情景和自己内心的感受,表达了作者对离别的痛苦和不舍之情。诗中运用了自然景物和人物情感的对比,描绘了作者内心的挣扎和迟疑。同时,诗中也融入了对家庭和责任的思考,以及对真正的友谊的珍视和渴望。整首诗词情感深沉,意境优美,展现了宋代诗人的才情和感慨之情。
“千里以为期”出自宋代刘珙的《送元晦》,诗句共5个字,诗句拼音为:qiān lǐ yǐ wéi qī,诗句平仄:平仄仄平平。