思忆故乡水赏析

思忆故乡水朗读

《送重峰阮子敬南还》是明代张以宁创作的一首诗词。以下是诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

君家重峰下,我家大溪头。
Your home lies beneath lofty peaks, while my home is by a great stream.
君家门前水,我家门前流。
In front of your home, there is water; in front of my home, there is a flowing stream.
我行久别家,思忆故乡水。
I have been away from home for a long time, longing for the waters of my hometown.
何况故乡人,相见六千里。
Moreover, my fellow townspeople, we are to meet again after a separation of six thousand miles.
十年在扬州,五年在京城。
I have spent ten years in Yangzhou and five years in the capital city.
不见故乡人,见君难为情。
Unable to see my hometown friends, meeting you brings me mixed emotions.
见君情尚尔,别君奈何许?
Encountering your affectionate gaze, how can I bear to part from you?
送君遽不堪,忆君良独苦。
Sending you off, I feel overwhelmed with sorrow, reminiscing about the hardships you have endured.
君归过溪上,为问水中鱼。
As you return across the river, ask the fish in the water for news.
别时鱼尾赤,别后今何如?
When we parted, the fish had red tails. How have they changed since then?

这首诗词描述了诗人与阮子敬分别时的情景和心情。诗人的家庭位于大溪之头,而阮子敬的家庭则座落在重峰之下,两地相距甚远。诗人思念着久别的故乡,特别是乡间的水景,而更让他感到苦涩的是和故乡人的分离。他在扬州和京城居住了很长时间,却未能再见到故乡的亲友,而与阮子敬的重逢则引起了他复杂的情感。他感慨地说,见到阮子敬的情意尚存,却不知如何与他分别。在送别时,诗人无法忍受阮子敬的离去,回忆起他在异乡的辛酸。最后,诗人告诉阮子敬,在他回到故乡的途中,可以问问水中的鱼,看看它们是否有什么消息。他称鱼在别离时尾巴是红色的,但分别之后它们又会有何变化呢?

这首诗词以离别为主题,表达了作者对故乡的思念和对友人的情感。通过描绘两地的自然景观,以及诗人内心的矛盾和不舍,诗词表达了离别的痛苦和思乡之情。同时,诗人通过提到鱼的变化,也暗示了人事的变迁和时光的流转。整首诗词抒发了作者对乡愁和友情的深沉感慨,以及对离别和相逢的复杂情感的思考。

下载名句
(0)
相关名句: