《前调(寿湛庐先生)》是一首宋代的诗词,作者是张辑。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
鹊喜花间晓。
Magpies rejoice amidst the morning flowers.
惜凝香、代将帘卷,海棠开早。
Regretfully lingering fragrance, I draw the curtains in place of the general; the crabapple blossoms bloom early.
前度登楼清啸月,吹入春风不老。
In the past, I ascended the tower and sang to the moon, blowing it into the everlasting spring breeze.
后五日、花朝方到。
Five days later, the Flower Festival finally arrives.
趁舞罗衣花讯暖,捻吟髭、玉勒迎东笑。
Taking advantage of the warm news of the blossom-filled dance, I twirl my mustache and wear jade to welcome the laughter from the east.
留肯往,春邮小。
If you are willing to stay, let us enjoy this small spring together.
庐峰青里壶天好。
The green peaks of Lu Mountain are delightful.
一千春、棋声昼永,剑光云表。
A thousand springs, the sound of chess lasts through the day, and the gleaming swords reflect in the clouds.
绛雪骊珠看丹转,金鼎龙盘虎绕。
Observing the transformation of crimson snow and the pearl-like vermilion, the golden cauldron is surrounded by swirling dragons and tigers.
且未可、飞仙蓬岛。
For now, it is still impossible to fly to the immortal Penglai Island.
河洛烟芜眠狐兔,握风雪、办此升平了。
The haze of the River Luo obscures the foxes and hares, as I hold the wind and snow, accomplishing this state of peace.
却共我,拾瑶草。
Yet, join me in picking the celestial herbs.
这首诗词以描绘春天的景象为主题,表达了作者对春天的赞美和喜爱之情。诗中描绘了鹊鸟在花间欢快的画面,以及作者对海棠花的喜爱和惋惜。诗人回忆过去登楼吟唱的情景,表达了对春天永恒不变的向往。最后,诗人邀请读者共同分享这美好的春天,并表达了对平安安宁的祝愿。
整首诗词运用了丰富的意象和修辞手法,如以鹊鸟喜悦、海棠花的早开等来描绘春天的喜庆氛围。通过细腻的描写和对自然景物的赞美,诗人将读者带入了一个美丽而充满生机的春天世界。诗词的韵律和押韵也增加了整首诗词的音乐感。整体而言,这首诗词展示了作者对春天的热爱和对美好生活的向往,同时也传递了一种平和安宁的情绪。
“前度登楼清啸月”出自宋代张辑的《前调(寿湛庐先生)》,诗句共7个字,诗句拼音为:qián dù dēng lóu qīng xiào yuè,诗句平仄:平仄平平平仄仄。
张辑(生卒年不详)字宗瑞,鄱阳(今江西波阳)人。张辑有《沁园春》(今泽先生)词,自序云:“矛顷游庐山,爱之,归结屋马蹄山中,以庐山书堂为扁,包日庵作记,见称庐山道人,盖援涪翁山谷例。黄叔豹谓矛居鄱,不应舍近求远,为更多东泽。黄鲁庵诗帖往来,于东泽下加以诗仙二字。近与冯可迁遇于京师,又能节文,号矛东仙,自是诗盟遂以为定号。有词作《月上瓜洲·南徐多景楼作》等。...