《拟古》是明代诗人钱宰的一首诗词。下面是诗词的中文译文:
庭树日已黄,
The courtyard trees have turned yellow with the passing days,
白发日已短。
My white hair has grown shorter with each passing day.
候虫鸣前除,
Before the insects call at dawn, I prepare myself,
秋霜蕙花晚。
In late autumn, frost adorns the chrysanthemums.
岁月如奔驹,
Time flies by like a galloping steed,
六辔不可挽。
Its reins cannot be held.
泛舟涉方瀛,
I sail across vast seas and distant shores,
方瀛水清浅。
The waters of Fangying are clear and shallow.
安期邈难求,
Finding peace and tranquility is difficult,
吾棹亦已返。
I have already returned to my boat.
花开醉复斟,
Intoxicated, I pour another cup as flowers bloom,
黍熟饥自饭。
When millet ripens, I satisfy my hunger.
逌然乐悟生,
In quietude, I find joy and enlightenment in life,
瑶岛谅不远。
The fabled isle of immortals feels within reach.
这首诗词通过描绘自然景观和抒发个人感慨,表达了诗人对光阴逝去的感叹和对人生短暂的思考。诗中的庭树已经变黄,这象征着岁月的流逝和衰老的迹象。诗人的白发也变短,暗示着时间的流逝和年龄的增长。
诗中提到了候虫鸣前除,意味着诗人在清晨之前就已经开始准备迎接新的一天,暗示着诗人对生活的积极态度和对时间的珍惜。接着,诗人描绘了秋霜点缀的蕙花,表现了秋天的景色和季节的变迁。
下文中的岁月如奔驹,六辔不可挽,形象地表达了时间的快速流逝和无法掌控的特点。诗人以舟行涉方瀛的形式,将自己置身于广阔的海洋之中,表达了对远方的向往和对未知世界的探索。
诗中提到的安期邈难求,吾棹亦已返,表达了诗人在追求安逸和心灵宁静的过程中的困难和返航的心态。
最后几句中,诗人描绘了花开时的醉意和黍熟时的满足感,表达了对生活中美好瞬间的珍视。诗人在安静中领悟生命的乐趣,并表达了对远方瑶岛的向往,暗示了对于超越尘世的追求。
整首诗意蕴含着对时间流转和生命短暂的思考,以及对美好瞬间的珍视和对远方理想世界的向往。通过自然景物的描绘和个人情感的抒发,诗人表达了对人生的思考和感慨,引发读者对时间、生命和追求的思考。
“逌然乐悟生”出自明代钱宰的《拟古》,诗句共5个字,诗句拼音为:yōu rán lè wù shēng,诗句平仄:平平仄仄平。