诗词《梦觉》的中文译文如下:
梦觉山雨来,
Dreaming, I sense the arrival of rain on the mountain,
万点击虚瓦。
Myriad droplets strike the hollow tiles.
泠泠玉磬音,
The sound of a clear and melodious jade chime,
隳我羁枕下。
Shatters the restraints beneath my pillow.
回飙撼松涛,
The gusts of wind stir the sound of the pine waves,
曲奏迭高雅。
Playing a melody that is graceful and refined.
此身卧钧天,
Lying here, my body seems to rest in the celestial realm,
傲睨洞庭野。
Proudly overlooking the Dongting Lake.
造物慰孤寂,
The Creator consoles my loneliness,
作意为陶写。
Inspiring me to express my thoughts through writing.
残夜破幽阒,
In the late night, breaking through the deep silence,
心耳俱洒洒。
My heart and ears are filled with a sense of liberation.
清吟答洪调,
With a clear chant, I respond to the grand melody,
勿谓和者寡。
Do not underestimate the richness of harmony.
这首诗词《梦觉》表达了诗人在梦中醒来的一瞬间所感受到的美丽景象。雨水落在山上,敲击着空心的瓦片,发出清脆的声音。风吹动松树,仿佛演奏出高雅的乐曲。诗人感觉自己的身体似乎躺在天空中,自豪地俯瞰着洞庭湖的广阔风光。这一切似乎是造物主特地安慰孤寂的诗人,激发他的创作灵感。在深夜里,诗人的心灵和耳朵都感到一种解放的感觉。最后,诗人以清脆的吟唱回应着宏大的乐调,表达了和谐的力量是无穷的。
这首诗词通过描绘自然景观和表达内心情感,展示了明代陶安独特的艺术风格。诗人运用细腻的描写和感性的情感表达,将自然景色与内心体验相结合,传递出一种富有诗意和哲理的意境。同时,诗人也表达了对和谐与自由的追求,以及对创作与艺术的热爱和坚持。整首诗词流畅自然,意境深远,展示了明代文人的雅致情趣和对美的追求。
“曲奏迭高雅”出自明代陶安的《梦觉》,诗句共5个字,诗句拼音为:qū zòu dié gāo yǎ,诗句平仄:平仄平平仄。