乔木荫古台赏析

乔木荫古台朗读

诗词《南庄示子侄》是明代王问创作的。以下是诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

归来南城隅,
Returning to the southern corner of the city,
幽怀似堪写。
My secluded thoughts are worth expressing.
言有二子俱,
I have two sons,
岂谓俦侣寡。
But it doesn't mean I lack companionship.
庭花发故丛,
The courtyard flowers bloom in their usual clusters,
新雏乱檐瓦。
The new fledglings make a mess on the eaves.
日抽架上书,
As the day draws to an end, I put away the books on the shelf,
方春已徂夏。
And yet, spring has already given way to summer.
出户更萧散,
Going outside, I find it even more desolate,
瞩目向平野。
My gaze falls upon the open field.
人耘舍北田,
People are tilling the fields north of the house,
鸟泛青蒲下。
Birds are skimming over the green cattails.
乔木荫古台,
Tall trees cast shade on the ancient platform,
长日自休暇。
Enjoying the leisure of the long day.
吾自爱吾庐,
I love my humble abode,
非因傲世者。
Not because I am arrogant towards the world.

这首诗词以诗人王问归来南庄的情景为背景,表达了他内心深处的思考和感慨。诗人回到南庄后,感受到一种幽静的心境,这种心境仿佛值得表达出来。他提到自己有两个儿子,暗示自己并不孤独,即使没有众多的伴侣,也能感受到富有意义的生活。

诗中描绘了庭院中花朵盛开的景象,以及新生的小鸟在屋檐上嬉戏的情景,展示了生命的蓬勃和活力。诗人也提到自己抽起架上的书,意味着日子的流逝,季节的更替。他走出门外,看到平野上一片空旷,耕耘的人在北田劳作,鸟儿在绿蒲下飞翔,形成了与内心的宁静对比。

最后,诗人表达了对自己居所的喜爱,并声明这并不是出于对世俗的傲慢,而是对个人生活态度的坚守。诗词以平淡自然的语言展示了诗人内心的情感和对生活的思考,传递出一种淡泊宁静、独立自主的人生态度,表达了对平凡生活的热爱和珍视。

下载名句
(0)
相关名句: