《晚凉登山亭》是宋代诗人陆游创作的一首诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
晚凉登山亭,
In the cool evening, I ascend the mountain pavilion,
庭空叶飞秋。
The courtyard is empty, autumn leaves are flying.
村迥鸠唤雨。
The distant village, where doves call for rain.
新凉入巾褐,
The new coolness enters my plain robe,
老子颠欲舞。
This old man is tempted to dance.
凭高望稽山,
Leaning on the height, I gaze at Mount Ji,
秀色溢天宇。
Its beauty overflows into the sky.
一镜三百里,
In one glance, I see three hundred miles,
水落分别浦。
As the water falls, it separates into different rivers.
凄凉吊禹穴,
Desolate and mournful, I pay homage to Emperor Yu's tomb,
秦汉未为古。
The Qin and Han dynasties are not yet ancient.
世俗谁与归,
Who can return from worldly affairs?
吾其老农圃。
I am content with my old farming field.
这首诗词描绘了作者登上山亭,感受到晚凉的气息。庭院空旷,秋叶飘落,村庄遥远,鸠鸟的鸣叫预示着即将下雨。作者感受到新凉的气息,心情愉悦,甚至想要起舞。他站在高处,俯瞰稽山,山的美景溢出天空。他一眼望去,可以看到三百里的风景,水流分散成不同的河流。诗中表达了作者对禹帝的墓地的凄凉吊唁,同时提到秦汉时期尚未成为古代。最后,作者思考世俗的归宿,但他自己满足于自己的农田生活。
这首诗词通过描绘自然景色和表达个人情感,展示了作者对自然的感悟和对世俗的思考。同时,通过对禹帝墓地的吊唁,表达了对历史的敬仰和对传统文化的关注。整体上,这首诗词以简洁的语言表达了作者内心的感受和对生活的思考,展现了陆游独特的诗意和情感。
“秦汉未为古”出自宋代陆游的《晚凉登山亭》,诗句共5个字,诗句拼音为:qín hàn wèi wèi gǔ,诗句平仄:平仄仄仄仄。