《何斯举惠酒》是一首宋代的诗词,作者是张耒。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
孟夏饮烧酒,
In the early summer, drinking hot wine,
穷居莫致之。
In my humble dwelling, I cannot offer it to others.
扣门闻好语,
Knocking on the door, I hear kind words,
出应自披衣。
Stepping out, I hastily put on my clothes.
双榼俨在门,
Two cups are placed solemnly at the door,
使者前致词。
The messenger delivers his message.
敛衽受嘉贶,
I bow and receive the generous gift,
敬此旨且时。
Respecting this gesture and the timing.
且喜尊不燥,
I am pleased that the wine is not dry,
安得计淳漓。
How can I calculate its pure essence?
但恐昧奇字,
But I fear that I may not understand the profound meaning,
令人愧鸱夷。
Which would make me feel ashamed and ignorant.
这首诗词描绘了作者在孟夏时节饮酒的情景。他身处贫寒之地,无法款待他人,但当有人来访时,他仍然急忙穿上衣服出门迎接。在门口,他摆放了两个酒杯,使者前来传达信息。作者虚怀若谷,虔诚地接受了这份慷慨的礼物,并表示对此表示敬意。他喜欢这酒不干燥,但又担心自己可能无法理解其中的深意,这使他感到愧疚和无知。
这首诗词通过简洁而富有意境的语言,表达了作者对待客人的热情好客和对酒的珍视。同时,他也表达了对自己知识有限的担忧和对深奥事物的敬畏。整首诗词给人一种淡雅、含蓄的感觉,展现了宋代文人的风范和情怀。
“安得计淳漓”出自宋代张耒的《何斯举惠酒》,诗句共5个字,诗句拼音为:ān dé jì chún lí,诗句平仄:平平仄平平。