《昨夜月中一睡殊有秋色觉书所见戏呈道孚》是宋代张耒创作的一首诗词。以下是诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
昨夜月中一睡殊有秋色觉,
In the moonlight of last night, I had a dream with a distinct sense of autumn,
书所见戏呈道孚。
I saw a play in the dream, presented by Dao Fu.
幽人息遥夜,四听市声寂。
In the quiet night, the recluse rests, while the bustling city is silent.
月华清可掬,天色绀欲滴。
The moonlight is clear and pure, the sky is about to drip with indigo.
候虫先知秋,微响出阴壁。
The insects herald the arrival of autumn, their faint sounds echoing from the dark walls.
精荧高露湿,断续残河白。
The bright stars are covered in dew, and the intermittent river appears pale.
兴怀我自出,抱器方待择。
With a sense of excitement, I step out, holding my instrument, ready to make a choice.
感时当有作,陋巷奏金石。
Inspired by the moment, I should create something, even in this humble lane, my words will resonate like gold and stone.
予方问农圃,朝市嗟扫迹。
I ask about the fields and gardens, lamenting the traces of the bustling market in the morning.
先寒戒裘褐,岁暮养老客。
The early cold warns me to prepare warm clothes, as the year draws to a close, I take care of the elderly guests.
这首诗词描绘了一个幽居者在秋夜中的思绪和感慨。作者通过对自然景物的描写,如月光、虫鸣和露水,表达了秋天的氛围和变化。诗人在这个安静的夜晚中感到兴奋,决定以自己的方式创作。他在陋巷中奏响金石之音,展现了自己的才华。然后,他询问农圃的情况,感叹朝市的喧嚣。最后,他提醒自己要注意保暖,照顾年迈的客人。
这首诗词通过对自然景物和人情景致的描绘,展示了作者对秋天的感受和对生活的思考。同时,诗中也体现了对艺术创作的热情和对社会现实的关注。整体而言,这首诗词以简洁而富有意境的语言,传达了作者内心的情感和对世界的观察。
“四听市声寂”出自宋代张耒的《昨夜月中一睡殊有秋色觉书所见戏呈道孚》,诗句共5个字,诗句拼音为:sì tīng shì shēng jì,诗句平仄:仄平仄平仄。