《风林石歌》是宋代司马光创作的一首诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
闻君家有风林石,
I heard that in your home, there are wind, forest, and rocks,
镌刻无痕画无迹。
Carved without leaving a trace, painted without leaving a mark.
靡然合势俱左倾,
They naturally blend together, leaning to the left,
偃蹇常如负风力。
Lying low and humble, as if carrying the force of the wind.
置之坐侧野意生,
Placed on the side, it gives rise to a sense of wilderness,
静听若有飕飕声。
Listening quietly, as if there is a rustling sound.
忽疑身世在丘壑,
Suddenly, I feel as if my existence is in the mountains and valleys,
使我萧然无俗情。
Making me detached and free from worldly emotions.
黄金白璧岂非好,
Gold and jade are indeed precious,
子直视之不为宝。
But you, with a straightforward gaze, do not consider them as treasures.
这首诗词通过描绘风林石的景象,表达了作者对自然之美的赞美和对物质财富的淡漠态度。风林石象征着自然的力量和坚韧不拔的品质,而镌刻无痕、画无迹则强调了它们的朴素和自然之美。诗中的风林石与自然融为一体,给人以宁静和野趣之感。作者通过与风林石的对比,表达了对物质财富的淡化态度,认为金钱和珍宝并非真正的宝藏,而真正的宝藏在于对自然之美的欣赏和体验。
这首诗词以简洁的语言和意象,展示了作者对自然之美的独特感悟,同时传达了一种超越物质追求的思考。它呈现了宋代文人崇尚自然、追求心灵自由的思想风貌,具有一定的哲理性和审美价值。
“闻君家有风林石”出自宋代司马光的《风林石歌》,诗句共7个字,诗句拼音为:wén jūn jiā yǒu fēng lín shí,诗句平仄:平平平仄平平平。