瑞采连珠壁赏析

瑞采连珠壁朗读

《酹江月/念奴娇》是一首宋代的诗词,作者是无名氏。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

酹江月,念奴娇,
Inebriated by the moon over the river, I think of the enchanting beauty.

朝代:宋代,作者:无名氏,
Dynasty: Song Dynasty, Author: Anonymous

内容:欢声雷动,问邦民,
The joyful sounds resound, asking the people of the nation,

知道君候生日。
Do you know when the lord's birthday is?

欲把天文占好事,
I wish to use astrology to predict auspicious events,

夜半遥瞻南极。
Gazing at the South Pole in the middle of the night.

耿耿三台,寒光相射,
The bright lights shine on the three platforms,

瑞采连珠壁。
The auspicious colors adorn the walls like a string of pearls.

自今以始,我公眉寿千亿。
From now on, may my lord's life be blessed for billions of years.

见说燕寝香凝,
I hear that the Yan chamber is filled with fragrance,

旌旗微动,猎猎薰风入。
The banners and flags flutter, and the scented wind enters.

收拾乾坤生长意,
Organizing the world, nurturing aspirations,

留向人间敷锡。
Bestowing blessings upon the mortal realm.

预约明年,难兄难弟,
Arranging for next year, my dear brothers,

同侍虞琴侧。
Together, we serve by the side of the Yuqin (a traditional Chinese musical instrument).

坐令仁寿,八荒开此寿域。
May you sit and enjoy longevity, opening up a realm of longevity across the eight directions.

这首诗词以描绘宴会庆贺君主生日为主题,表达了作者对君主的祝福和美好愿景。诗中运用了丰富的意象和修辞手法,如欢声雷动、耿耿三台、瑞采连珠壁等,以增强诗词的艺术感和气势。通过描述宴会的热闹场景和君主的尊贵形象,诗人表达了对君主长寿和国家繁荣的期望,展现了宋代文人对君主的忠诚和敬意。整首诗词流畅优美,意境深远,是一首具有文化内涵和审美价值的作品。

下载名句
(0)
名句归类:念奴娇
相关名句: