梅天下梅雨赏析

梅天下梅雨朗读

《五月十日雨中饮》是宋代梅尧臣创作的一首诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

五月十日雨中饮,
In the rain, drinking on the tenth day of May,
朝代:宋代,作者:梅尧臣。
Dynasty: Song Dynasty, Author: Mei Yaochen.

梅天下梅雨,绥绥如乱丝。
Under the plum blossoms, the rain falls gently like scattered threads.
梅生独抱愁,四顾无与期。
The plum trees bear their own sorrows, with no one to share their feelings.

妻孥解我意,草草陈酒卮。
My wife and children understand my feelings, hastily serving wine in cups.
槛外百竿竹,新笋高过之。
Beyond the railing, there are countless bamboo shoots, surpassing in height.

竹色入我酒,变作青琉璃。
The color of the bamboo merges with my wine, transforming into a green jade-like hue.
一饮眼目光,再饮言语迟。
With one sip, my vision becomes clear; with another sip, my speech becomes delayed.

三饮颓然兀,左右叹我衰。
After three drinks, I feel desolate and lonely, and those around me sigh at my decline.
有鸟从东来,引头闯深枝。
A bird comes from the east, leading the way through the dense branches.

发声醒我醉,提壶美无疑。
Its song awakens me from my drunkenness, and I raise my wine cup, appreciating its beauty without doubt.
典衣不直钱,唯是布与絺。
I don't care about expensive clothes, only simple fabric and silk.

安得如古人,车傍挂鸱夷。
How I wish to be like the ancients, hanging a quiver by my carriage.

这首诗词以五月十日雨中饮酒为背景,表达了诗人梅尧臣的愁绪和对逝去时光的怀念之情。诗中以梅雨和竹子为意象,通过描绘梅雨细腻的形态和竹子的高耸,表达了诗人内心的孤独和无奈。诗人通过饮酒来消愁,但在醉后却感到颓然和衰老。然而,一只鸟的歌声打破了他的沉思,使他从醉态中苏醒,感叹鸟儿的美丽。最后,诗人表达了对古人简朴生活的向往,不追求奢华,只希望能过上安宁自在的生活。

这首诗词通过细腻的描写和意象的运用,表达了诗人内心的情感和对人生的思考,展现了宋代文人的独特情怀和审美追求。

下载名句
(0)
相关名句:

梅尧臣

梅尧臣(1002~1060)字圣俞,世称宛陵先生,北宋著名现实主义诗人。汉族,宣州宣城(今属安徽)人。宣城古称宛陵,世称宛陵先生。初试不第,以荫补河南主簿。50岁后,于皇祐三年(1051)始得宋仁宗召试,赐同进士出身,为太常博士。以欧阳修荐,为国子监直讲,累迁尚书都官员外郎,故世称“梅直讲”、“梅都官”。曾参与编撰《新唐书》,并为《孙子兵法》作注,所注为孙子十家著(或十一家著)之一。有《宛陵先生集》60卷,有《四部丛刊》影明刊本等。词存二首。...