《晚坐北轩望昭亭山》是宋代梅尧臣创作的一首诗词。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
晚坐北轩望昭亭山,
In the evening, sitting in the northern pavilion, I gaze at Mount Zhaoting.
少客两京间,熟游嵩与华。
As a young traveler between the two capitals, I am familiar with the beauty of Mount Song and Mount Hua.
归来宛溪上,厌往昭亭下。
Returning home, I find solace by the Wanxi River, tired of going down to Zhaoting.
何以厌昭亭,衰迟倦驱驾。
Why am I tired of Zhaoting? I am weary of the decline and sluggishness that it represents.
况复惭咏歌,嘉辞前有谢。
Furthermore, I feel ashamed of my lackluster poetry, and I apologize for my inadequate words.
咀嚼在人口,甘美如食蔗。
The words I chew in my mouth are as sweet and enjoyable as sugarcane.
方向陶渊明,苦语近田舍。
I aspire to be like Tao Yuanming, whose bitter words resonate with the rustic life.
节行固不变,出处亦多怕。
My principles and conduct remain steadfast, but I am cautious about my reputation.
常防恶少年,豪横使出胯。
I am always on guard against unruly youths who act arrogantly.
譬如故将军,尚被亭长骂。
Even a respected general can be scolded by a lowly pavilion keeper.
不若守弊庐,读书至中夜。
It is better to stay in my humble dwelling, reading until midnight.
这首诗词表达了诗人对昭亭山的厌倦和对田园生活的向往。诗人在两京间旅行后,回到家中,觉得昭亭山已经失去了往日的魅力,衰败和倦怠感使他不再愿意前往。他感到自己的诗歌不够出色,对此感到惭愧,并向读者表示歉意。然而,他发现自己的文字在口中咀嚼时却甘美如食蔗,这可能是他对诗歌创作的一种自我安慰。诗人向往陶渊明式的田园生活,他坚守自己的原则和行为准则,但也担心自己的声誉。他常常提防那些恶意的年轻人,他们傲慢无礼。诗人通过比喻,指出即使是一位受人尊敬的将军也可能受到亭长的责骂。最后,诗人认为守在自己的庐山之中,读书至深夜是更好的选择。
这首诗词通过对景物的描写和对自身情感的表达,展现了诗人对现实世界的疲倦和对理想生活的向往。同时,诗人也表达了对社会道德和价值观的思考和警示。整体而言,这首诗词以简洁的语言传达了深刻的情感和思想,展示了梅尧臣独特的艺术风格。
“何以厌昭亭”出自宋代梅尧臣的《晚坐北轩望昭亭山》,诗句共5个字,诗句拼音为:hé yǐ yàn zhāo tíng,诗句平仄:平仄仄平平。
梅尧臣(1002~1060)字圣俞,世称宛陵先生,北宋著名现实主义诗人。汉族,宣州宣城(今属安徽)人。宣城古称宛陵,世称宛陵先生。初试不第,以荫补河南主簿。50岁后,于皇祐三年(1051)始得宋仁宗召试,赐同进士出身,为太常博士。以欧阳修荐,为国子监直讲,累迁尚书都官员外郎,故世称“梅直讲”、“梅都官”。曾参与编撰《新唐书》,并为《孙子兵法》作注,所注为孙子十家著(或十一家著)之一。有《宛陵先生集》60卷,有《四部丛刊》影明刊本等。词存二首。...