《春初过王仲礼教授小园》是一首宋代的诗词,作者是曾几。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
春初过王仲礼教授小园,
In the early spring, I pass by Professor Wang Zhongli's small garden,
朝代:宋代,作者:曾几。
Dynasty: Song Dynasty, Author: Zeng Ji.
幽居倦孤寂,俗驾难追攀。
I am tired of the solitude in my secluded residence, finding it hard to follow the mundane affairs.
这句描述了诗人对幽居生活的厌倦和对俗世纷扰的回避。
相携筇九节,径造茅三间。
Accompanied by my walking stick made of nine bamboo sections, I walk along the path to my three-thatched cottage.
诗人手持九节竹杖,径直走向他的三间茅屋。
三卿贫无事,况得独冷官。
The three ministers are poor and have nothing to do, how could I alone obtain an insignificant official position?
这两句表达了诗人的清贫和官职的低微。
衡门静如水,委巷深于山。
The gate of the Heng family is as quiet as water, the alley is deeper than the mountain.
描绘了诗人居处的环境,安静祥和。
自言学为圃,虽小殊可观。
I claim that my studies are like a garden, although small, they are still worth appreciating.
诗人自称自己的学问就像一座园子,虽然小,但也值得欣赏。
始至度略彴,徐行转阑干。
I slowly approach the threshold, observing the flowers and plants along the way.
诗人慢慢地走近门槛,一边观察沿途的花草。
当阶艺红药,坐待青春还。
There are red medicinal plants on the steps, and I sit and wait for my youth to return.
诗人在阶梯上种植了红色的药草,坐在那里等待青春的回归。
春还未数日,草树犹清寒。
Spring has only just arrived, but the grass and trees still feel cold.
春天刚刚来临,但是草木依然寒冷。
殷勤小梅花,一笑冰雪颜。
The diligent little plum blossom smiles with an icy and snowy face.
形容小梅花朴实而坚韧的品质。
煮茗当酒醴,言诗替吹弹。
Brewing tea as if it were a fine wine, speaking poetry instead of playing music.
诗人用泡茶来代替品味美酒,用言语吟诵诗歌来代替演奏乐器。
君知静中胜,得此良独难。
Only those who appreciate the beauty of tranquility know that obtaining such a good solitude is difficult.
只有那些欣赏宁静之美的人才知道,获得这样美好的独处是困难的。
相戒勿浪出,黄尘点人冠。
We caution each other not to indulge in worldly affairs, as the dust of the mundane will tarnish our reputation.
彼此劝戒,不要陷入俗世之中,因为世俗的尘埃会玷污我们的名声。
这首诗词表达了诗人曾几对幽居生活的向往,对清贫和官职低微的接受,以及对宁静与美好的生活追求。诗人描述了自己的小园,描绘了宁静祥和的环境,表达了对清静生活的渴望。诗中运用了自然景物的描写,如衡门静如水、草树犹清寒,以及小梅花的形象,展示了作者对自然的敏感和对生活的热爱。诗人通过煮茶、吟诗等活动,给自己的生活带来了乐趣和满足感。最后,诗人相互嘱咐不要被世俗所困扰,保持宁静,不被尘埃所染。
这首诗词以简洁的语言展现了作者对宁静生活的追求和对自然美的赞美,以及对现实世界的超脱和回避。通过描绘小园的环境和诗人自身的行为,传达了一种淡泊名利、追求心灵自由的情怀。整体上,这首诗词给人一种宁静、清新的感觉,让人感受到作者对自然、对内心的关注和追求。
“煮茗当酒醴”出自宋代曾几的《春初过王仲礼教授小园》,诗句共5个字,诗句拼音为:zhǔ míng dāng jiǔ lǐ,诗句平仄:仄平平仄仄。
曾几(1085--1166)中国南宋诗人。字吉甫,自号茶山居士。其先赣州(今江西赣县)人,徙居河南府(今河南洛阳)。历任江西、浙西提刑、秘书少监、礼部侍郎。曾几学识渊博,勤于政事。他的学生陆游替他作《墓志铭》,称他“治经学道之余,发于文章,雅正纯粹,而诗尤工。”后人将其列入江西诗派。其诗多属抒情遣兴、唱酬题赠之作,闲雅清淡。五、七言律诗讲究对仗自然,气韵疏畅。古体如《赠空上人》,近体诗如《南山除夜》等,均见功力。所著《易释象》及文集已佚。《四库全书》有《茶山集》8卷,辑自《永乐大典》。...