《章徵君见和所寄诗再次本韵酬赠》是一首宋代的诗词,作者是杨亿。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
武夷山秀建溪清,
Wuyi Mountain's beauty, the clear stream of Jianxi,
身隐心闲事不萦。
My body is hidden, my mind is at ease, not entangled with worldly affairs.
前古是非为己任,
The right and wrong of the past are my responsibility,
故乡人物与谁凭。
Who can rely on the people of my hometown?
劝农春垅巾频折,
Encouraging farming, folding the ploughing hat repeatedly in spring,
逢客秋郊盖暂倾。
Meeting guests, temporarily tilting the hat in the autumn countryside.
彩服趋翔娱寿母,
Wearing colorful clothes, rushing to entertain my elderly mother,
绛帷谈论诱诸生。
Discussing and enticing the young talents behind the red curtains.
颍流洗耳殊非达,
The flow of Ying River cleanses my ears, but it does not bring enlightenment,
谷口躬耕亦近名。
Working in the valley, I am also close to fame.
博弈自堪销永日,
Engaging in games, I can spend endless days,
丝桐兼得助高情。
Silk and paulownia trees both contribute to my elevated emotions.
莫嫌霜雪将侵鬓,
Do not resent the frost and snow encroaching on my temples,
须歎尘埃渐满缨。
I must sigh as dust gradually fills my collar.
早晚鸣驺催上道,
Morning and evening, the neighing of the horses urges me to set off,
圣君虚左欲相迎。
The virtuous ruler is on my left side, wishing to greet me.
诗词的诗意表达了作者的生活态度和情感。他选择隐居在武夷山的清幽之地,远离尘嚣,身心自由,不被世俗所困扰。他视前人的是非为自己的责任,而故乡的人物却无人可依靠。他劝勉农民勤劳耕种,欢迎客人,关心家人。他通过与人交谈和启发年轻人的思考,以促进知识和智慧的传播。
诗中还表达了作者对名利和游戏的淡漠态度,他认为这些并不能带来真正的满足和意义,而身心的平静和高尚的情感才是真正值得追求的。他面对岁月的流转和自己逐渐老去的事实时,他并不抱怨,而是接受现实,希望能早日完成自己的使命,迎接圣君的赞赏。
这首诗词通过对生活的深刻思考和对内心情感的表达,展现了作者追求自由、远离尘世的心境,同时也传达了对家人、社会和人生真谛的关怀和思索。
“须歎尘埃渐满缨”出自宋代杨亿的《章徵君见和所寄诗再次本韵酬赠》,诗句共7个字,诗句拼音为:xū tàn chén āi jiàn mǎn yīng,诗句平仄:平仄平平仄仄平。
杨亿(974—1020)北宋文学家,“西昆体”诗歌主要作家。字大年,建州浦城(今属福建浦城县)人。年十一,太宗闻其名,诏送阙下试诗赋,授秘书省正字。淳化中赐进士,曾为翰林学士兼史馆修撰,官至工部侍郎。性耿介,尚气节,在政治上支持丞相寇准抵抗辽兵入侵。又反对宋真宗大兴土木,求仙祀神的迷信活动。卒谥文,人称杨文公。...