事业窥莘渭赏析

事业窥莘渭朗读

《喜谭德称归》是宋代陆游的一首诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

喜谭德称归,
I rejoice at Tan De's return,
朝代:宋代,作者:陆游。
Dynasty: Song Dynasty, Author: Lu You.

少鄙章句学,
In my youth, I despised the study of chapters and sentences,
所慕在经世,
But I admired those who were knowledgeable about the world,
诸公荐文章,
Scholars recommended their writings,
颇恨非素志。
I regretted not having a pure aspiration.

一朝落江湖,
One day, I left the world of academia,
烂熳得自恣,
Indulging in worldly pleasures,
讨论极王霸,
Discussing the extremes of kings and conquerors,
事业窥莘渭,
Examining the affairs of the world,
孔明景略间,
Between the wisdom and strategies of Kong Ming (referring to Zhuge Liang, a famous strategist in the Three Kingdoms period),
却立颇眦睨。
Yet I found myself disdained by many.

从人无一欣,
No one appreciated my efforts,
对食有三喟。
And I sighed three times over my meals.

谭侯信豪隽,
Tan De, a man of talent and integrity,
可共不朽事。
Together, we can achieve great things that will be remembered forever.

天涯再相见,
If we meet again at the ends of the earth,
握手更擦泪。
We will shake hands and wipe away tears.

欲寻西郊路,
I desire to find the road to the western suburbs,
斗酒倾意气,
To drink and pour out my emotions,
浩歌君和我,
To sing loudly with you,
勿作寻常醉。
But let's not get drunk in an ordinary way.

这首诗词表达了陆游对自己年少时鄙视学术的态度,以及对经世致用的向往。他在江湖中沉迷于世俗的享乐,却发现自己的才华并未得到他人的赏识。他对友人谭德的归来表示欢喜,并希望能与他一起创造不朽的事业。最后,他表达了对友人的思念和对未来的期许,希望能与他一同畅饮、高歌,但又不希望沉溺于平凡的醉意中。

这首诗词以简洁明快的语言,表达了作者对人生的思考和对友情的珍视。通过对自己的经历和情感的描绘,陆游展示了他对理想和追求的坚持,以及对友谊和真挚情感的渴望。整首诗词情感真挚,意境深远,展现了陆游独特的思想和情感世界。

下载名句
(0)
相关名句:

陆游

陆游(1125—1210),字务观,号放翁。汉族,越州山阴(今浙江绍兴)人,南宋著名诗人。少时受家庭爱国思想熏陶,高宗时应礼部试,为秦桧所黜。孝宗时赐进士出身。中年入蜀,投身军旅生活,官至宝章阁待制。晚年退居家乡。创作诗歌今存九千多首,内容极为丰富。著有《剑南诗稿》、《渭南文集》、《南唐书》、《老学庵笔记》等。...